The welcome reception will be held in Sciences Museum (500 mts. from Congress Centre) on Tuesday, 6th April.
Click here to see its location in google map
The Science Park is an interactive museum of over 70,000 m2 located a few short minutes from the historic city centre of Granada, with one of the most varied offers for cultural and scientific leisure in Europe. Moreover, since late 2008 the Science Museum has available the Macroscopio. It is a new building which has been added to the Science Park installations. The different exhibition spaces extend out from the large entrance hall.
- The Pavilion for Journey through the Human Body. A trip from the origin of life and all the way to the human anatomy.
- The Al-Andalus Science Pavilion. The scientific legacy of al-Andalus is placed within your reach.
- The Prevention Culture Pavilion. To improve the perception of risks in the workplace and in daily life.
- The Techno-Forum Pavilion. A space for new technologies, innovation and art.
- The Museum Attic’s Exploration Hall. Bring science closer to children through discovery and exploration.
- Temporary Exhibition Pavilion. Large exhibition productions from Spain and around the world.