The welcome reception will be held in Sciences Museum (500 mts. from Congress Centre) on Tuesday, 6th April.
Click here to see its location in google map
The Science Park is an interactive museum of over 70,000 m2 located a few short minutes from the buy cheap viagra online historic city centre of Granada, with one of the healthcare of canada pharmacy most varied offers for cultural and viagra side effects scientific leisure in Europe. Moreover, since late 2008 the Science Museum has available the viagra uit india Macroscopio. It is a new building which has been added to the cialis in usa Science Park installations. The different exhibition spaces extend out from the large entrance hall.
- The Pavilion for Journey through the buy propecia online canada Human Body. A trip from the origin of life and cialis prescription all the buy cialis without prescription way to the human anatomy.
- The Al-Andalus Science Pavilion. The scientific legacy of al-Andalus is placed within your reach.
- The Prevention Culture Pavilion. To improve the buy cialis without a prescription perception of risks in the viagra 100mg workplace and viagra on line in daily life.
- The Techno-Forum Pavilion. A space for new technologies, innovation and cialis generic art.
- The Museum Attic’s Exploration Hall. Bring science closer to children through discovery and viagra alternative exploration.
- Temporary Exhibition Pavilion. Large exhibition productions from Spain and viagra pfizer canada around the world.